Coming from downtown Abu Dhabi:
Taking Sheikh Zayed Bridge:
- From Salam Street / 8th St proceed straight for about 20 km towards Sheikh Zayed Bridge.
- After crossing Sheikh Zayed Bridge, slight right and follow the sign boards to Sas Al Nakheel (first exit after the bridge).
- At the roundabout, take the first exit.
- Habshan building will be on the right(grey building)
Taking Al Maqta Bridge:
From Airport Road / 2nd Street proceed straight to Al Maqta Bridge.
After crossing Al Maqta Bridge take the first exit to the right.
At the roundabout take the first exit.
Continue along the access road under the bridge, pass Milco dairy distributors and then Emirates College for Advance Education Campus.
Turn to the left at the last street before the parking lot.
The security gate and Zarkuh building will be on the right.
Coming from Dubai
Take Sheikh Zayed Road / E 11 and go straight.
After approximately 100 km you will get to Shahama and then Al Raha.
After passing Al Raha Mall you have to take the Sas Al Nakheel exit just before getting onto the Sheikh Zayed bridge.
On the roundabout take the 4th exit.
Habshan building will be on the right(grey building)
Coming from Al Ain
- Take Abu Dhabi - Al Ain Road / E 22 and drive straight towards Abu Dhabi.
- After the intersection with Abu Dhabi-Dubai Road / E 10 you will see the Petroleum Institute campus on your right.
- Take the first exit and you will see the Emirates College for Advance Education Campus.
- Turn right and go straight.
- Turn left at the last street before the parking lot.
- The security gate and Zarkuh building will be on the right.
PI Campus Map