CALL FOR ABSTRACT
Khalifa University of Science and Technology is delighted to announce the 2nd SIMULIA User Meeting and Conference in partnership with Dassault Systèmes.
This event will provide SIMULIA community members an invaluable platform for industry and academia to join together and learn how the latest simulation technology and methods can accelerate and improve product development. It brings together users to share their knowledge and experience in advancing methods and technology for finite element analysis, multiphysics, process automation, design optimization and simulation management. Prospective presenters are invited to submit an abstract in one of the two themes. Each theme is divided in sub-topics
- Applications in the Energy & Natural Resources industry.
- Offshore & Pipelines
- Exploration & Production
- Renewable Energies
- Applications in Material & Manufacturing industry.
- Additive Manufacturing
- Architecture & Construction
Each presentation will be allocated between 20-25 minutes, followed by discussion of approximately 5-10 minutes.
To present at this event an extended abstract of least 2000 words, including key results, is to be submitted. Acceptance will be based on the technical merit and overall quality of the abstract submission.
- Abstract submission: December 15th, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: December 21st, 2017
- PowerPoint presentation submission: January 25th, 2018